VanillaSoft has partnered with Bluefin, the leading provider of PCI-validated Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE) solutions, to provide VanillaSoft clients integrated payment processing backed by the security of PCI P2PE.
Secure Cardholder Data
Reduce PCI Scope
Protect your Brand
Bluefin’s PCI-validated P2PE solution encrypts cardholder data at the Point of Interaction (POI) in a PCI-approved ID Tech SREDKey P2PE device and decryption is done off-site in an approved Bluefin Hardware Security Module (HSM). The solution prevents clear-text cardholder data from being present in an organization’s system or network where it could be accessible in the event of a data breach.
- 100% Integrated Solution: Process payments and get reporting right within the VanillaSoft platform.
- PCI Scope Reduction: Only PCI-validated P2PE solutions allow your business to reduce PCI scope down to the 33 question P2PE annual questionnaire.
- Save Time and Money: Reduce the amount you spend on annual PCI audits and compliance by limiting your cardholder data environment (CDE) with P2PE.
- Increase Device Security: PCI P2PE certified devices are more secure and are designed to detect tampering. If malicious activity is detected, the device is automatically deactivated, preventing a breach at the point of entry device.
- One-on-one Customer Support: VanillaSoft clients get one-on-one support through a relationship manager assigned directly to the VanillaSoft partnership.
Bluefin leads payment processing with the most robust and secure variety of payments for merchants of all sizes. And as a Participating Organization (PO) of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC), you can rest assured that every product you use from Bluefin has been built with the highest level of security in mind.