Bluefin leads payment processing with the most robust and secure variety of payments for merchants of all sizes. And as a Participating Organization (PO) of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC), you can rest assured that every product you use from Bluefin has been built with the highest level of security in mind.
- 100% Integrated Solution: Process and reconcile payments with detailed reporting for single or multi-location repair shops within RepairQ’s software.
- All Payment Products: Process credit and debit card transactions securely through several available devices that can connect via LAN, WiFi, or 4G mobile data.
- PCI Scope Reduction: Only PCI-validated P2PE solutions allow your business to reduce PCI scope down to the 33 question P2PE annual questionnaire – saving your practice time and money.
- Increased Security: PCI P2PE certified devices are more secure and are designed to detect tampering. If malicious activity is detected, the device is automatically deactivated, preventing a breach at the point of entry device.
- Highly Competitive Rates: Bluefin provides RepairQ customers highly competitive processing rates that ensure you are getting the best processing, security, and savings on the market.
*In the event Merchant’s/Customer’s agreement with Bluefin for RepairQ services (the “Agreement”) is terminated within the first year of the effective date of the Agreement, Merchant/Customer will be obligated to reimburse Bluefin for the full cost of the equipment received by Merchant/Customer as part of this promotion. The amounts payable to Bluefin will be: terminal and $275.00 per PAX S300 terminal. Bluefin has the right to end or modify this promotion at any time. Other terms and conditions may apply.