Bluefin PCI-Validated Point-to-Point
Paciolan has partnered with Bluefin, a leading provider of payment security solutions for U.S. and Canadian organizations, to provide the security and PCI scope reduction of Bluefin’s PCI-validated P2PE solution to organizations that use Paciolan.
Secure Cardholder Data
Reduce PCI Scope
Protect your Brand
Bluefin’s PCI-validated P2PE solution encrypts cardholder data at the Point of Interaction (POI) in a PCI-approved ID Tech SREDKey2 P2PE device and decryption is done off-site in an approved Bluefin Hardware Security Module (HSM). The solution prevents clear-text cardholder data from being present in an organization’s system or network where it could be accessible in the event of a data breach.
- PCI Scope Reduction: Only PCI-validated P2PE solutions allow your business to reduce PCI scope down to the 35 question P2PE annual questionnaire.
- Save Time and Money: Reduce the amount you spend on annual PCI audits and compliance by limiting your cardholder data environment (CDE) with P2PE.
- Increase Device Security: PCI P2PE certified devices are more secure and are designed to detect tampering. If malicious activity is detected, the device is automatically deactivated, preventing a breach at the point of entry device.
- Customer Training: Paciolan clients receive training from Paciolan Professional Services on Bluefin’s Online P2PE Manager as well as instruction on the use of the ID Tech SREDKey through the Pac7 selling application.
- Contact your Client Partner
- Return signed Investment Addendum
- Paciolan Implementation Team contacts you with further instructions
- Paciolan submits order to Bluefin (1 day)
- Bluefin processes order (5 – 15 business days)
- Key Injection
- Ships devices directly to you
- Paciolan Implementation Team conducts training (~1hr.)
- Bluefin’s Online P2PE Manager
- Changing device status
- Process transaction through Pac7
Bluefin leads payment processing with the most robust and secure variety of payments for merchants of all sizes. And as a Participating Organization (PO) of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC), you can rest assured that every product you use from Bluefin has been built with the highest level of security in mind.