Bluefin leads payment processing with the most robust and secure variety of payments for merchants of all sizes. And as a participating organization of the PCI Standards Security Council, you can rest assured that every product you use from Bluefin has been built with the highest level of security in mind.
Secure Your Client Payments with mobileAxept and Bluefin
Nonprofits and faith-based organizations exist to fulfill their mission. They are always seeking ways to grow their support base. mobileAxept provides software solutions to connect, engage, and grow these relationships using the Bluefin Gateway. mobileAxept has partnered with Bluefin, a leading provider of secure payment processing solutions for U.S. and Canadian merchants, to provide mobileAxept clients a robust and convenient way to accept electronic payments right within the mobileAxept software interface.
Easily collect names and numbers at a concert, fundraising event or church service. mobileAxept’s text lead generation form collects LEGIBLE demographic information as well as an AUTHENTICATED cell phone number for each interested contact.
Send messages that actually get opened. Text alerts are an effective way to share news that matters most to supporters. Promote special events, send reminders, share videos, or provide updates on giving appeals.
Enable our easy-to-use mobile giving solution. Donors will thank you! mobileAxept’s Text-to-Give and SwiftGive™ software platforms make it easy for donors to give in seconds.
Every mobileAxept client enjoys:
- 100% Integrated Solution: Process payments and get reporting right within our software.
- Superior Processing: Make a sale from any PC connected to the Internet, any time, using our simple web interface. Also get Ecommerce and mobile solutions.
- All Payment Products: Process credit/debit cards, ACH transactions, and recurring billing.
- Highest Level of Security: Bluefin is a PCI-DSS compliant provider, and our products, including tokenization and end-to-end encryption, help secure our clients’ transactions.
- One-on-one Customer Support: Your questions are answered quickly and directly by one of our in-house team members.
Learn About the Value of PCI P2PE Payments
Have a Question?
Vice President, Business Development