Secure Your Client Payments
Get the convenience of integrated payment with Cerbo and the security of P2PE for your clients using the PCI P2PE certified ID Tech SREDKey credit card terminal
Together, Cerbo and Bluefin provide integrated in-office and online payment processing through Cerbo clients. Bluefin’s PCI-validated P2PE solution provides the highest level of security for your practice by encrypting cardholder data immediately in the ID Tech SREDKey device and decrypting the data off-site in Bluefin hardware. The solution prevents clear-text cardholder data from being present in an office’s system or network where it could be accessible in the event of a data breach.
Secure Cardholder Data
Reduce PCI Scope
Protect your Brand
- 100% Integrated Solution: Process and reconcile payments and get reporting right within Cerbo.
- All Payment Products: Process credit, debit and ACH transactions with a simple payment device that is portable and plugs right into your USB.
- PCI Scope Reduction: Only PCI-validated P2PE solutions allow your business to reduce PCI scope down to the 33 question P2PE annual questionnaire – saving your practice time and money.
- Increased Security: PCI P2PE certified devices are more secure and are designed to detect tampering. If malicious activity is detected, the device is automatically deactivated, preventing a breach at the point of entry device.
- Highly Competitive Rates: Bluefin provides Cerbo customers highly competitive processing rates that ensure you are getting the best processing, security, and savings on the market.
Bluefin leads payment processing with the most robust and secure variety of payments for merchants of all sizes. And as a Participating Organization (PO) of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC), you can rest assured that every product you use from Bluefin has been built with the highest level of security in mind.
Bluefin’s PCI-validated P2PE solution encrypts cardholder data at the Point of Interaction (POI) in a PCI approved P2PE device and decryption is done off-site in an approved Bluefin Hardware Security Module (HSM). The solution prevents clear-text cardholder data from being present in an organization’s system or network where it could be accessible in the event of a data breach.